Friday, January 28, 2011

I heart bookmarks!

I don't know what it is with me.  I LOVE bookmarks.  My husband will pick several for me at conferences he goes to and I adore him for that.  I've seen so many in blogland, that while I have plenty of bookmarks already, I had to make some of my own.



I made this from a cornstarch container I had just emptied.  I loved the look of it!




Scrapbook paper (double layered), yo-yo fabric flowers, and ribbon.


My computer won't load up the last bookmark (at least I'm not seeing it).  It's made of trim and fabric yo-yo-flowers.  I can't wait to use my new bookmarks!  What's great about bookmarks is that you can make them out of anything...any way you like!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love bookmarks too and have tons of them but always seem to want more. I like the yo-yo version best...

Naturally Me Creations said...

That's a cute bookmark, with the flowers and all the ribbons. :)

Anonymous said...

I luv book marks too, weird. I am going to steal your corn starch bookmark and make my own! Hope to see you for the party starting feb 1st!

Unknown said...

Love the corn starch bookmark, so unique. Please consider sharing your creativity with my followers. Link to my blog bash K.I.S.S.=Keep It Simple Sunday, the link is open til Tues. evening. :)

http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com