Monday, January 31, 2011

Soup Can Mini Album

Apparently there are many of us bloggers that are thinking alike.  I started this album a week ago and finished it up on Thursday.  I grabbed a bunch of my soup can lids and had at it.
I Mod Podged some scrap paper onto each side of the lid (pattern on one side, plain on the other).  I glued on some pictures of my daughter, punched a whole and put it all together. 



Now I've gotta make some for my sons.  Good thing this project was so quick and easy!


11 comments:

Svetlana said...

What a clever idea!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL.... you are so clever... it's scary.

Everyday Art said...

Lyndee! That is so cute! Love it, and so easy to do for all holidays. :)

Esther Asbury said...

what a cute idea!! I LOVE mini albums, but would never thought of using soup can lids to make one! Thanks for sharing!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Well dang that is cute! Great Mothers Day gifts. :)

Or you could string them together and make like a garland of the lids for a home decor project!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love projects that use unexpected materials like this!

Terry said...

Supe cute and very clever using soup can lids!

Christy said...

That's really cute! I haven't seen these done with soup cans before, I love it!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Very fun!! This would be such a neat thing to have out on display b/c of the unexpected materials. You did a great job! Thanks for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :)

abeachcottage said...

Really cute, fun and clever idea. Love it!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

This is super cute!

www.youngnester.blogspot.com